PT. Aristek Highpolymer is responsible for implementing a quality assurance systems to manage its assets, including personnel and equipment, to ensure that product specific requirements are met and that products are of a marketable quality, satisfying agreed customer needs and their expectations.
The (quality) management systems have been developed to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 by making sure of the following steps :
- The quality management systems meet the needs of the company, through a review of suitability at management reviews.
- Quality objectives are established, monitored and reviewed.
- The commitment to quality is complemented with a commitment to a continual improvement in quality of the company's resources, training and development of competent personnel, review of processes and procedures, product group workshops and internal audits.
- The importance of customer focus, meeting customer requirements, as well as meeting statutory and regulatory requirements are communicated within the company.
- All employees are aware of and understand the Company's commitment to quality.
- All operations/processes are conducted under effective, controlled and safe conditions.
- The quality policy is reviewed on cosistent basis at management reviews.